Friday, September 20, 2013

No Turning Back...

My life has not turned out how I planned. I'm smart enough to know "things happen", "people come and go", "life is full of twists and turns" blah blah blah...but really. It's like going to the carnival and seeing all the rides. Some are safe and rather boring; some are really fun and the thrill makes your stomach tickle like the rush of a hummingbird's wings. But others you don't even consider...they're just not even an option...like you wouldn't even think about wasting your time standing in THAT line waiting to see your life flash before your very eyes. But, THAT'S my life. That's the "ride" I'm on. I didn't choose, I was pretty much dragged kicking and screaming...and there's no turning back...the ride has begun. And I am left to me, myself...and God.

1 comment:

  1. I am always here to sit beside you and hold your hand on the scary ride. Love you, Mary

    ReplyDelete